Translate

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Gaming

Gaming is a big part of my life, when I'm not at school and not doing homework, I'm gaming.

Normally I enjoy MMORPG's like WoW and Rift, and simulations like Sims (I'm a total Sims addict, I had all of the Sims 1 at one stage, then all of the Sims 2 except the last one, and now I have most of the Sims 3, so I'm pretty stoked with The Sims 4 being released in 2014).

My main console is my laptop, weird right? Maybe not, but I enjoy being comfortable. Xbox confuses me anyway, and Wii? I don't like the graphics. I have a Playstation 2 that I never ever ever use, partly because I get bored very easily, and partly because it's a lot of effort to take it out and pack it away every time I want to use it. I'm very lazy so I just don't use it.

I'm a nocturnal gamer, so to stay awake at night I like to listen to music with a good beat-

so here's my gaming playlist:
1. Rage against the Machine- Fistful of Steel
2. Black Veil Brides- In the End
3. Amaranthe- Burn with me
4. Asking Alexandria- The final Episode
5. Avenged Sevenfold- Nightmare
6. Breaking Benjamin- I will not bow
7. Killswitch Engage- My Curse
8. Motionless in White- Abigail
10. Get Scared- Problematic
11. Her Bright Skies- Ghosts of the Attic
12. Nightwish- Nemo
13. Oh, Sleeper- The Pitch
14. Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit
15. AC/DC - Thunderstruck
16. Survivor- Eye of the Tiger
17. The Word Alive- Life Cycles
18. White Widow- Reprobate Romance
19. Seether- FMLYHM
20. The Death Note opening theme song for the first few episodes up until "L" dies...
21- to the rest. These are the ones that become really upbeat and then mellow and then the entire playlist replays until I get tired and decide to go to bed.

Anyway! I'm off to go do things and watch things on Youtube and waste away eating junkfood, leave your comments below as to what you listen to when you game!

xo'xo
The Glitch

No comments:

Post a Comment