Translate

Sunday 29 September 2013

Don't be that guy.. or girl... don't be that person!

Okay! So THIS is one of the things that irritates me the most- ATTENTION SEEKERS!

"I'm forever alone"- on Facebook, or "Nobody loves me"... Really? If no one loved you, you wouldn't be around. Your parents love you, and I'm pretty sure that your friends like you a whole lot! If a person speaks to you, it means that they like you... unless they're saying mean things... but I'm sure you understand what I mean.

Don't be that person who is always feeling sorry for themselves... that drives people away! Instead- try the positive approach and be happy with what you have and who you are- after all- your own choices have turned you into the person you've become by now.

Just remember- you always have a choice, and there will be consequences to each choice you make, so choose the one with the least consequences and you'll live a happier life.

xo'xo
The Glitch

No comments:

Post a Comment