Translate

Monday 23 September 2013

Hey there!!

Okay! So I finally decided to create a blog that will actually make sense!

This blog is called "The Glitch" , because "glitch" is the word that is used to describe a fault in a system, normally computer related, but I wanted to create a play on the word, and knowing this- I realized a lot of teenagers feel like they are never good enough, and I wanted to make a blog to show you, the person reading this, that even though you might see yourself as a "glitch", you can still take that flaw and use it to your advantage.

The blog isn't going to be completely just on life advice though, it's also going to be on a lot of nerdy things like gaming and computers, as well as social networking and all those other things that involve the internet and teenage life.

So sit back, relax, and read to your heart's delight... maybe I'll achieve by helping you a bit <3

xo'xo
The Glitch


No comments:

Post a Comment